Enclosed is all the information you need for letting out your caravan holiday home, which must be done through our park management service.
We can advise you on the category that your particular caravan would be included in on our tariff.
You will see from the high standard of cleanliness on the park that we do operate our hire fleet to the same standard, we have regular clientele that expect good quality and value for money holidays on a quiet park.
Our management of the caravan consists of advertising, taking bookings, keeping a record of monies received, supplying linen and general monitoring of occupants of your caravan, cleaning and checking after each booking. Our management charges are 29% plus vat per booking.
The letting accounts will be finalised during the month of November with deductions for gas, electricity, etc and pitch fee deposit and ½ year pitch fee for the following season if sufficient funds available. A linen service charge will also be made to the account.
We are enclosing a list of equipment for setting up your caravan, for your reference, together with our letting condition notes. Please do not expect us to remove old or extra items, or to clean it after your own private use. If we do have to do this to ensure that it meets the standard requirements you will be charged @ £25 plus vat per hour.
We are also enclosing various accommodation and dates forms which we will need you to complete. The Welsh Assembly 5-star grading dictates the standards our hire fleet has to meet and are inspected yearly. The Park has a good reputation and repeat custom. To continue to offer quality caravans, all letting vans after year will be assessed on a yearly basis at the Parks discretion ready for the annual inspection to confirm they are suitable for our 5star letting fleet. Any maintenance recommended to bring the holiday up to standard must be completed prior to lettings. Failure to do so will result the unit being withdrawn and all future bookings transferred.
A yearly gas check by a competent Gas safe engineer is required for all caravans that are let out and a certificate will be issued. This will cost £75.00 plus vat. Portable Electrical equipment and Fire Extinguishers will be tested and certified as per recent health and safety legislation at a charge of £75.00 plus Vat. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have and if you would like to proceed then please complete the attached form with the details and preferences, and return them to our administration office.
Goodwill on the letting of caravans is excellent, because we keep a high standard of cleanliness, and we offer good quality facilities, which appeal to all members of the family. Inclusive use of the leisure club and fibre wifi within the tariff price for the families that book a holiday through our office has proved to be very popular
In order to have continuity, for our customers when booking a caravan, we will be asking that all caravans are equipped to the same standard. An inventory list is enclosed for your reference.
- Please advise us when the caravan is ready to be let prior to the first booking of the season; we will then check it and if necessarily make a charge to remove any unwanted items not shown on the inventory list as well as conduct a spring clean if not completed satisfactory. £200 + VAT (excluding carpets and upholstery clean if required)
- Please adhere strictly to the inventory list. Do not over equip your caravan with extras that are not required as they will only be removed and a charge made. For example (6 berth) 6 wine matching wine glasses, 6 matching tumbler glasses and 6 matching shorts glasses are plenty for the customers to use.
- Linen hire is now inclusive in all our holiday homes. We will provide and clean all the linen apart from the mattress protectors and pillow protectors, which you must provide. They must be quilted and named. Good quality duvets and pillows are to be used. If your duvets or pillows are damaged during letting, we will replace them and charge it to your account.
- Use of Sarnfaen’s linen and the laundry service will be charged out at £25+VAT per booking.
- The duvets/pillows carpets, upholstery and net curtains etc are to be cleaned ready for the lettings.
- All the equipment must be of a very high standard, new or nearly new and colour co-ordinated.
- All large removable equipment including Smart TV, DVD, Hoover, and pillows/duvets etc must be named as we do quite often have to remove them for repair or washing and when busy they can quite easily get mixed up. If any of these items are irreparable, we will endeavour to contact you to arrange a replacement; if that is not possible, we may need to purchase a new one on your behalf, as it is important to replace these items as soon as possible.
- Spare Hoover bags and light bulbs will need to be supplied for your caravan. Please ensure that we have a sufficient amount left with us in the office to cover the letting season. All caravans must have a microwave, Smart TV, DVD Player as standard equipment (Palm, Smart TV and DVD in the main bedroom). All caravans must also have free view or digital facilities and all Hydrangeas and Palms must have a balcony and fridge freezer. All ranges must have wifi installed from the park.
- All caravan grades must have an outdoor patio table and 6 sun chairs available for the customers to use. (They must be in good condition), & rotary drier.
- The exterior of the caravan is to be washed and polished ready for the start of the letting period and patio/pathways weeded. Ask for a quote to have this done if required. Steps must be very sturdy, non- slip, rust free and have a handrail.
- Please be aware that you will probably find some bumps and knocks to furniture etc during your letting period. Management cannot be held responsible as it is classed as normal wear & tear that you must expect.
- The caravan will be cleaned ready for your own occupation during the letting period and likewise we ask that you leave it clean for us after you vacate. If the caravan is regularly left dirty/unsuitable for letting we will remove it from our letting fleet, and any bookings taken will be transferred. Any additional cleaning, we consider necessary after private use will be charged at £25 plus VAT per hour.
- We are aware that some owners let their caravans privately, to non-immediate family for financial gain. For contractual reasons we must request that this stops.