- The Park refers to “Sarnfaen Holiday Park”
- A provisional booking will be held for a maximum of 7 days. After that, the booking will be cancelled without notice and your booking re-booked.
- To confirm any booking, we will need £50.00 deposit per week booked. A confirmation letter with full terms and conditions and park rules will be sent to you. These rules must be adhered to at all times. Please note your booking is not confirmed until you receive a full confirmation.
- We always endeavour to meet individual requests on specific holiday homes, however, if your choices are not available, we will inform you at the first available opportunity. If the alternative is not suitable, we will offer you a full refund on your holiday.
- The maximum capacity of the holiday home must not be exceeded at any time. Babies in cots do form part of the capacity. No sleeping in tents or vehicles on the Park!
- This is a self-catering holiday and you are required to clean your accommodation on departure to the same standards as when you arrived. If you require assistance at any time, please contact reception.
- Your holiday home will be available by 3pm (subject to unavoidable delays). If the holiday home is ready prior to 3pm we will grant you access. Please let us know if you intend to arrive after 5pm so arrangements for key collection can be made. Check out is 10.30am on the day of departure. Please hand in any linen in the bag provided and keys at reception.
The reception team will be happy to help during Office hours if any kind of assistance is needed.
- Unless notice of cancellation of reservation is received by management, not less than 56 days prior to the commencement of the reservation period, the applicant will be liable for the full amount due in respect of the reservation. Notice of cancellation must be sent by recorded delivery or email. After 56 days, no refund of monies will be given.
- In the event of a cancellation at any time, £50.00 per week booked will be retained as an administration and cancellation fee. If cancellation is made under the terms and conditions prior to 56 days of your arrival, any other monies will be returned to the lead name on the booking in full.
- You are permitted to transfer the booking to another party as long as it is submitted in writing by the lead name within 7 days of your stated arrival at no cost.
- Prior to 56 days of your arrival, you can move your booking to alternative available dates within the same year at no loss of deposit and at no extra cost. After 56 days, it is at the managements discretion and should not be expected.
- The booking does not include Holiday Insurance and making this booking you declare that you have arranged suitable insurance for your purposes, to include any cancellation charges that may be due.
- Visitors to your holiday accommodation during your stay are permitted. They will not be allowed to use any of the park facilities and are your responsibility during their visit. If they breach any terms and conditions, you will also be asked to leave the Park. Visitors must leave by 11pm.
- All facilities require children to be supervised at all times. Please check individual rules on entry.
- The Park will endeavour to have all its facilities available at all times within their control. The Park is not responsible, and cannot be held accountable, for outside influences that may interrupt these services. We will, however, seek to offer an alternative solution so as not to spoil your holiday.
- Barbecues are permitted – they must be supervised at all time sand must finish by 11pm. Locate them away from gas cylinders at all times. Please ensure that they are extinguished fully. Do not dispose of them in the rubbish bins – please contact reception who will instruct you what to do.
- No open fires or chimneys permitted on the Park.
- Noise is to be kept to a minimum between 10.30pm and 8am. Radios, TV’s and musical instruments must be used considerately and only inside your holiday home.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted in and the close vicinity of your holiday home booked.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the holiday homes. Ash trays are available from reception for your outside patio furniture.
- Speed should be kept to 5mph and pedestrians and cyclists must be given priority. Motor homes, vans or commercial vehicles are not permitted without the Parks consent.
- Each holiday home is allowed parking for a maximum of 2 cars. Please park responsibly, allowing room for your neighbours and access to fire points.
- Rubbish is to be deposited in the bin compounds around the Park.
- No kites are to be flown on the Park. No fireworks to be used on the Park.
- No hard ball games are permitted on the Park. Any games to be played must be done considerately and not to cause damage to any property.
- Dogs are permitted on the Park and must be kept on a lead at all times. Fouling must be cleaned up immediately. Maximum 2 per holiday home. You MUST not leave your dog/s unattended in the holiday home or be allowed to bark excessively as to cause a nuisance to other guests.
- The Park may enter any holiday accommodation booked without warning if they feel that they are being misused in any way.
- The Management reserves the right to immediately eject from the Park if any person:
- Persistently breaches Park rules
- Persistently behaves in a manner to upset other Park users or Staff
- Uses unlawful drugs
- Is in possession of an offensive weapon, firearms or explosives
- Commits a criminal offence or causes deliberate damage to park property.